Flourless Pumpkin BrowniesNov 05, 2017
The perfect guilt free recipe this holiday season that is so fudgy you'll be surprised it's clean and healthy!
3/4 cup pumpkin puree
3/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare baking dish, grease it with cooking spray and line the bottom with parchment paper.
3. Mix pumpkin puree, almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, salt and the egg in a bowl - you may hand mix this or use an electric mixer till it is smooth.
4. Pour it in the baking dish. You may add in now the chocolate chips on top of the batter.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Remove and let it settle for 5 minutes.
7. Slice and serve - yum!